We're hiring! Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer? Then this position could be for you:
We are looking for a motivated and creative engineer who will participate in the development of our
advanced industrial and medical sensing equipment. You will join an experienced team where you
will participate in developing algorithms for person tracking based on the sensor data of the Sensolid
systems. Together with the computer vision experts you will be doing algorithm development in
MATLAB and translate these into C/C++ code. You'll be verifying your own software solutions.
• a bachelors or masters degree in electronics or software engineering.
• a minimum of 3 years experience in computer vision algorithms and the mathematics behind it.
• strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• a strong background in mathematics and/or statistics.
It's a plus if you:
• have machine learning experience.
• are proficient in C, C++ and Python in a Linux / Windows environment.
• know about tool chains, cross compilation and debugging on different hardware architecture.
Based in Diest, Belgium, we offer an attractive and challenging environment where you can contribute
significantly to advance the state-of-the-art computer vision products and the opportunity to
become a recognized expert in this domain. We offer a pleasant work environment in an informal
atmosphere and give extensive hands-on guidance. Your contribution to the growth of the company
will be immediately visible/recognised and rewarded appropriately.
Copyright © 2018 - Sensolid